Saturday, August 19, 2017

Summer Fun (July + Aug)


Summer Summer Summer in California has been all fun, all the time. I took a week off in July for a staycation and it sure was filled with laughs, happiness, and r&r.  Enjoy the pictures below (plus Amaya started second grade a few days ago and so far so good).


Can anyone say CUTIE PIE!

This is an extra as well, one of my favorites!


Me and D at the #BossBabe brunch in Oakland.  Our necklaces are a hit! 

Devonna in her ultimate Willis & Cro crochet duster!

Random but Great!  

4th of July time with Caydence!  The girls had great atop the coyote hills in San Jose.  

I refused to enlarge this photo because my eyes look crazy but the girls look great so i had to share

This child of mine legit tried to steal my crab roll, because she got the lobster roll and liked mine just a little bit better.  #AVP #SanFrancisco

#AVP homemade Ice cream sandwich was delicious.  Worth the money!
 Watch the Progression of Amaya's Jumpman Jump!  I'm so proud of her that she completed this.  Life is all about taking risks and getting out of your comfort zone.  That's what makes it great.  





At the AVP volleyball match off the San Francisco Pier with Shanice and Mimi!  Amaya's that cool where she can basically come anywhere with me that is not off limits to adults only. my girl!

Shanice and I at Happy Hour after work!  The Guac dip was on point!

Girls night with my favorite girls!  



Kids' Obstacle Course at San Mateo Coyote Point = Fun Summer Run





July 14th = Kellen's Birthday weekend which means LAKE SUMMER TIME!

LEILA REY, MIMI & I


AT&T Park


Twins on top, twins on bottom



And words cannot describe the love I have for my Grandmother, Mama Sadie.  She is without a doubt the sweetest, kindest, loving, selfless, person I know.  I love her I love her I love her!


Extras





Amaya had her hair cut, after asking for years. 



Me and E, my love!  We loved our time in San Fran with each other most of all

Amaya out here being the dope craftsy person she is and putting us up on game! lol

Amaya never ceases to amaze me with her creative ideas.  She always overflowing with creative ideas.


Amaya and I also attended a lil kids cooking class at Maggiano's little italy restaurant in Santana Row.  It was a blast and the homemade marinara was delicious.

SoOakland Day Party


FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL (be prepared to see thee worst photos lol; Amaya was nervous and not about the self portrait photos today.  She was focused on getting to school and that was it!)  





Family is everything!  My heart is always full when I get to wake up, talk to, and come home to them.  

Stay tuned for the ultimate first birthday party post in October!   


2 comments:

  1. Omg Aaliya is like a natural model!!! She is ON in every single picture. And there so many amazing family pictures and pictures of the girls!! This one is I think my favorite of your blog post so far!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I coundnt agree more! This post is overflowing with great memories and great people! Blessings!

      Delete